[ale] USB Wireless

Ted W. ted-lists at xy0.org
Fri Aug 19 08:07:45 EDT 2016

They do make a 2W model, the AWUS036NH. So I would have to believe the
USB spec is capable of 2W, or close enough. This one is also capable of G/N
standards. The reviews on this one were slightly worse than the AWUS036H
at the time I purchased. Things seem like perhaps they have improved,
however.

As far as battery, I've not tested the drain since I'm usually connected
in some way to a power source when I've needed it. I will test it out
today though and see if I notice any significant drain.