[ale] Miniupnpd + Xbox 1

dev null zero two dev.null.02 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:57:42 EDT 2016

for multiplayer games, it'll increase the amount of players you can connect
to / play with. NAT Strict cannot connect to other NAT Strict players, only
NAT Open players.

there's a list of ports you can let upnp open for your Xbone if you search
for it. just make sure to restrict it only to your Xbone's IP.

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling, and punctuation.