[ale] Anybody Using Google Fi

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Aug 9 12:43:58 EDT 2016

You sure that's not 3G James? The colors are a bit hard to differentiate, but if you look east past Athens to someplace called Lincolnton and Sybert you'll see what the 2G color looks like. I don't see that color anywhere near Atlanta. The 3G on the map looked like a color half-way between the 2G and 3G dots to me at first, but when you see the 2G areas on the map it'll be clearer I think.

Still, it seems odd to find a big 3G area right in Buckhead just southwest of the Atlanta History Center.

P.S. thanks ALE, I wasn't even aware of Fi till now.