[ale] VOID linux, was: Re: Origins of Linux, do we care?

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:20:10 EDT 2015

On 09/24/2015 07:14 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> True. And I'll bet, with the disk all carved up already, Paul could
> simply skip the partitioning step of the void-installation menu, and
> get on down to assigning mountpoints and formatting.
that didn't work. it puked/failed. but the error messages keep flashing
too quickly, very irritating. hard to fix what you can't read..
I think it was that lvmetads error.. it can't unlock the drive to do
anything, not sure what to do, since I am in the middle of a gui script
& can't drop to a terminal window to look at it.

--
Paul Cartwright