[ale] A Hal Fulton Blog article on CompSci degrees

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Sep 17 14:51:01 EDT 2015

For many yrs, the ATLRug had free Ruby training about 8 months of the
year every other Saturday morning. When they switched to using an 100%
online dev environment, I stopped going and helping.

Very few Rubyist use the built-in system ruby.  That is NOT a best
practice.  You want/need to control most of the stack for your web-app
and using an old Ruby that can change under you by the action of someone
else is NOT ideal.