[ale] A Hal Fulton Blog article on CompSci degrees

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Sep 17 14:43:57 EDT 2015

Scratch a personal itch.

Find a F/LOSS project that you use that is also written using the language you
want to learn, then go through the bug list, pick one to work, clone the edge
repo, fix it and send a "pull-request" to the team.  They will probably reject
the fix and make suggestions to make it better. Do that, put in another
pull-request and WHAM! you are a F/LOSS team developer.