[ale] [OT] Mental health (wuz: RFC: Increase message post limit by 15KB?)

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Mon Sep 14 13:44:46 EDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 08:41:44AM -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
> I do "hammer therapy" with blacksmith work. Forging steel is a blast.
> After a week of computer issue and office politics, I get to mash
> around red hot steel with a big hammer. Stress relief indeed!

Yeah, there's nothing quite like taking out your frustration on
something that will happily take far more than you can dish out.

Too bad I don't live in the Atlanta area any more; I have a couple of
old sway bars to donate to a worthy cause.  :)

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^