[ale] help with git local repo

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Fri Oct 30 14:15:16 EDT 2015

By the way, if you're in the process of setting up a new git repo server, you might have a look at Git Bucket. It acts as a git repo plus has a bunch of github.com type features and a web nice interface. It was recommended to me and I've just started playing with it, but so far it looks good.

https://github.com/gitbucket/gitbucket/blob/master/README.md