[ale] Suntrust replaces 100 veteran techs with outsourced staff

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:07:54 EDT 2015

we had a tree down on our street recently.. Took out the electric (
restored in 3 hours) and the telephone lines... AT&T Uverse too a few
days to fix it, AND it took about 7 trucks down our street to finally
fix everything. We were told to call in & report it, to make sure our
house was restored. My wife was absolutely NUTZ talking to that idiot
!!! "can you please turn off your modem for me?" ... she was SCREAMING
at him "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN OUR HOUSE, YOU HAVE A DAMN WIRE DOWN
IN OUR STREET!!!!. "There may be a $90 charge if the technician has to
come in the house" :-0) ... oh seriously, what a morning, I was
hysterically laughing, listening to her on the phone...

Hello, My name is Dave, how can I help you...