[ale] [Way OT] Smoke alarms-humidifier

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:20:22 EDT 2015

I imagine I am preaching to the choir, but along with winter & heat,
lets not forget about humidifiers.. I have one that puts out about 3
gallons a day into my living room, which is right next to my
office/dining room, where all my electronics are.. I keep it blowing
constantly on high during the day, and it keeps it at 50% humidity all
winter long. No static charge when I hit the light switches, no static
charge when I touch my computer....