[ale] [Way OT] Smoke alarms

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:18:44 EDT 2015

And replace the units every 10-15 years and batteries twice a year. The new
ones will signal when their sensor fails. Very low cost safety tool.

Any ideas how to use one in a home workshop/garage? They go off during
sanding, grinding and all welding. I'm looking at wiring one to the lights
so it's on when the lights are off.