[ale] OT: but PC related

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Oct 16 05:09:01 EDT 2015

Thanks, may give it a try myself, practice on a junk computer first. Just
need to find my isolated base soldering station and refresh my rusty skills.
Hmm, my soldering station is an antique its self. Wonder if it has
capacitors in it?

Reason I asked about price is that were I used to work we often sent out
machine control cards for recapping and the price always seemed to be
exactly half what a replacement card / board etc would run.

William