[ale] Linux distro in ISO format

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Tue Oct 13 23:28:21 EDT 2015

Even Gentoo's own install CD pales next to SystemRescueCD, which is
itself Gentoo-based. SystemRescueCD is updated more frequently and it
also contains a number of great tools like memtest86. If you start Xorg,
the lightweight browser works pretty well; I've made more than one
sluggy Windows machine much more usable with it.