[ale] Linux distro in ISO format

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:56:08 EDT 2015

There used to be a site I'd use all the time called something like
"linuxiso.XXX".  Linuxiso.net seems the closest, but it's way out of date.
If anyone knows where that went, it'd be fantastic to know.

In short, they had all the major and many of the minor Linux distros in
.iso format with a short abstract about the OS and tons of mirrors.  It was
quite the nice effort, and I was sad to see it go.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.