[ale] CIFS mount issue

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 20:47:54 EDT 2015

Check NTLMv1 vs v2. I think recent packages switched to v2 as default
(which is probably a good thing) my I noticed that cifs wouldn't mount an
old patriot nas after some upgrades. I just happened to have gone through
some group policy pain in another context, so I tried -o sec=ntlm, and it
worked...