[ale] Linux distro in ISO format

Byron Jeff byronjeff at clayton.edu
Sun Oct 11 13:51:59 EDT 2015

Damon,

I hope John can appreciate your humor.

John let me help you out one better. Turnkey Linux
http://www.turnkeylinux.org is a collection of linux distributions that
come prepackaged with a ton of different preinstalled application packages.

The important addendum is that each comes with a VirtualBox appliance that
can be dropped into virtualbox and installed in about 5 minutes.

So instead of an ISO to install (which TrunKey of course carries), you have
a complete drop in package for VirtualBox.

Hope this helps,

BAJ

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 01:08:27PM -0400, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
>    no, there are very few available in ISO format, only about all of them.
>
>    On 10/11/2015 12:57 PM, John Caruso wrote:
>
>      Is there any distro available in a ISO format. I am using Oracle's
>      VM Virtual Box Which you can get for free and I could run Linux
>      inside of it without any trouble. Thanks.

> [4]Damon at damtek.com
> 404-271-8699
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:Ale at ale.org

Byron A. Jeff
Associate Professor: Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
College of Information and Mathematical Sciences
Clayton State University
http://faculty.clayton.edu/bjeff