[ale] SUSE repo structure creation

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:55:52 EDT 2015

Ok, that openSUSE Build Service. What you can do is copy that to a
server you have access too, then use the createrepo and point to your
box. With that said, I am see Unstable, so my question to you is why
would you want to use stable packages, if you can going to copy stuff
from OBS, find the stable package.

By the way, a lot people do what you are doing and create private
repo, only time I have seen it become an issue if you are copying pay
binary and resharing, for the most part if out there as a repo, you
have permission to copy down.

A lot of Enterprise Company set up private repo so that can make sure
they have control of what packages get installed. I know because a
media company I use to work for we had copy the centos repo to a
server and didn't update until we could test each package.

Yes, it hosted by openSUSE, not SUSE and it's a part of the openSUSE
Build Services.