[ale] Is there a system to encourage using styles?

Ken Cochran kwc at shell.TheWorld.com
Mon Oct 5 06:58:23 EDT 2015

Yes to TSO/ISPF but how about Waterloo Script on that?
Been meaning to ask about that for a Long Time now...
What nowadays-ish would be similar/equivalent to Script?
Umm...  nroff?  troff?  *TeX?
Are these "standard in every *ix?"  (In the sense that
it/they're included in most every unix/linux/*bsd-type system
a la ex/vi.)

-kc