[ale] Is there a system to encourage using styles?

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Oct 4 11:02:03 EDT 2015

Some good, but I suspect temporarily inappropriate ideas here. (sorry) The
individual in question is currently both my direct supervisor and
mentoring me in instructing a subject I have limited direct training or
experience in (environmental science).

Currently there about 70 files (10-20 pages each if printed) which I'm
working on "cleaning up". I get another course next term, when I expect
to see another batch of files in the same basic condition.

On the other paw... That is a lovely collection of resources for LaTex
etc. I'm impressed! Thank you - I hope to make some use of those soonish.