[ale] Is there a system to encourage using styles?

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Oct 4 10:46:51 EDT 2015

I agree - using LaTex should require the user to _learn_ something about
how things are working.

However, and sadly, given the option of performing an appendectomy
on themselves or learning enough LaTex to get started I suspect that most
people opt for the appendectomy. <<grrr>>

I started with a version of nroff & the Son of Sam editor (a line oriented
editor) on a mainframe for word processing. I'm certain the scars show...