[ale] OT: media box

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Sun Nov 29 13:57:16 EST 2015

The nicest way to catch kernel panic info is the net console feature, but
if your network card isn't supported, another nice way is to run kermit in
screen on a second system connected by a serial cable, configuring the
target system's kernel to use the serial port as a console.

If you don't have a serial port, not even the pins on the motherboard,
then... Maybe someone else will have ideas.