[ale] [OT] Anyone up for a 90 Day Wonder Challenge?

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:06:32 EST 2015

I am definitely ON for the Red Hat Cert V7. I just got my book yesterday  -
http://www.amazon.com/RHCSA-RHCE-Red-Enterprise-Linux-ebook/dp/B00WFEIS0S/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1
:-)
It will be great to team up with someone to learn everything that needs to
be learned.
As mentioned here before, Jan 2016 would work best for me as well. Nights,
06PM EST and later would work best for meetings, beer, pizza, coffee, etc.
:-). As far as logistics go, I live south of Atlanta so any meetings, etc.
would work best somewhere "downtownish".