[ale] [OT] Anyone up for a 90 Day Wonder Challenge?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:20:13 EST 2015

Let me add to Jim's comments. I too am learning and teaching driven. I
will learn this and I'm happy to bring others along. This is how I've
lived my career.

ALE has provided me a lot of good information and the occasional
friendly social contact. It would please me immensely to be able to pay
back, in a sense, the good ALE has brought.

I've started a GitHub repo for coding. First thoughts are that others
can join and we can store our code in separate folders. If there's a
better repo for it, let me know.

	https://github.com/LeamHall/ale_lcthw

I'm okay with the group starting 1 Jan 16 if that's the consensus.
However, the holidays are a slow time for me so I may be able to mentor
a bit by then.  :)

Leam