[ale] [OT] So sad it hurts

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:28:58 EST 2015

Trying to join a major US Linux vendor sponsored video conference. The
selected conference tool, BlueJeans, crashes Firefox. Every time I try
to join the conference in Chrome it asks to reinstall the plug-in that
the tool pages says isn't required. Restarting the browser, and the
computer, doesn't help.

Sadly, I'm on a computer associated with the major US Linux vendor's
main product line. Blue Jeans support just noted that their product
doesn't work on Chrome v35+ on Linux.

Sooo...I'm supposed to use Windows to see a Linux vendor's security tool
briefing?

Leam