[ale] USB port identification

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Nov 19 12:23:02 EST 2015

It seems we have a winner. That path never changed. The device # did. At this point I can not remember if I used that in my original script or if I used the device # as shown in lsusb. I'll look into that. I'm pretty sure I can tell udev to send me the above path. I can then grok the values out as required and refer to a table of assignments.

If vendorId = X and productID = Y and USB Port = Z
then ln -sf real kernel device /dev/us2