[ale] Serious: Comcast Business vs Residential

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:57:07 EST 2015

I have home phone service with Basic Phone which is RasPI size box with
phone line jack and Ethernet jack obviously Voip service. Even they say is
not for faxing or dial-up I have successfully sending faxes. Have not tried
dial-up unless somebody from the list got dial-in modem on for testing
purpose.