[ale] Serious: Comcast Business vs Residential

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Wed Nov 11 11:23:40 EST 2015

I'm paying $110/month for 50/10 biz internet without the equipment and
static IP charges added to that... My residential double play bundle (tv
and internet) is about $150-ish. I still have my modem on my residential
line but I'm not currently using it for anything but might set it with a
wifi router outside my network.