[ale] Serious: Comcast Business vs Residential

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Nov 11 11:17:26 EST 2015

This is also anecdotal, but I was having frequent dropouts with my
residential service and the tech came out and measured the signal
strength at the modem.  Then proceeded to replace the static suppressor,
my splitter with a splitter that had a special tap for the modem (give
it more strength) and laid a new piece of coax to the street.  I
couldn't have asked them for better service unless they'd brought lunch
too.  It only took two calls to customer service to convince them I had
a problem.

IMHO Comcast service has improved considerably in the last few years.
At least it has for me.

Jim.