[ale] Seagate 15k FC drives

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Nov 6 07:39:46 EST 2015

Did that as a required project in high school physics. My team used a bicycle
fork and old bike tire.
Another team backed up a truck and unloaded a monster made from 2x4s and
surgical tubing.

We were required to throw a 2kg weight 50 meters. Ours did that.  As to the
other team .... we never located the weight. It is probably still in a corn
field somewhere west of the school. Doubt it is in the adjoining field. ;)

Ah ... to good olde days, when bringing a firearm to school just meant it was
part of a physics class demonstration.  We actually did this too - on school
property.  About 10 of the kids in my class brought handguns, shotguns, rifles,
on that day.  All approved.