[ale] Seagate 15k FC drives

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Nov 5 20:09:44 EST 2015

Once bought a used HD at the show in Marietta (back when they had a computer
show...) that came from a bank in Alabama. No personnel info but there was
an intersting memo on what to do in case of a robbery. Sorry did not save a
copy! Pretty sure that is the same drive still in use in my firewall.

William