[ale] [OT] Status of tech-chat list

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Nov 4 13:01:34 EST 2015

On 11/03/2015 06:55 PM, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> I’m more thinking of the members that selflessly give of their bandwidth and resources being given a break.

There is always a price. Hosting we've got covered.  With google, do we
really know what the true price is? I don't.

I've honestly considered blocking all google offerings, including gmail,
since I don't get any say in the lack of privacy mandated by other
people who elect to use gmail service, calendars or contacts.

Just an idea for consideration.