[ale] Topic ideas for November meeting

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:09:28 EST 2015

On 11/03/2015 11:58 AM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
> Phil does embedded systems. Right?  That should explain the DOS and
> Windows abuse to that poor laptop.;)
hey, I have windows XP still active for 1 purpose mainly... Hallmark
Card Studio 2005 :) it won't run on my wife's windows 8/10 laptop..

> When you need it, LVM is there to help.
there have been a few times I wish I had LVM, rather than having to
reformat a drive... doing the data shuffle to free up space...
I keep saying NEXT time I install a new drive it WILL be LVM..