[ale] End to end testing?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat May 30 15:12:50 EDT 2015

And you'll lose the client. The only saving grace is that when someone else screws them they come back asking forgiveness.

Rarely do I grant that though. I require stable clients, not flakey people who seek nothing but bottom-line improvement. It is absolutely right to be as efficient as possible without overspending, but it seems that manager types do not often understand this.

I had one client for years that was focused on microsecond improvements. They went elsewhere and found that nobody else would cater to them. They never liked to pay a decent amount anyway so I wouldn't take them back if they begged. They ate all my time and I let them. It was a mess.

Clear definitions or bust.

Sent from my iPhone