[ale] SELF 2015 Registration & Special Event Signups Open, Live Streaming of Event

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:54:41 EDT 2015

Evening gents.  Mea culpa on the dates.  I've been deeply behind the 8-ball
with SELF from the jump due to moving into a new house.  SELF is a labor of
love with pretty much no remuneration, just like insert your favorite
distro here.  As you may be able to deduce by me sending out at 3 AM (on
little sleep).  As such, I encourage you zip me something if I screw up.
It does happen.  Particularly at 3 AM on little sleep.

The schedule is presently in PDF form because I *must* maintain it in that
form for easy insertion into the program guide to go to print.  And given
that I'm in final assembly of the guide now, that's all I'm concerned about
on that front.  Especially given how this is the time when I get little
"surprises" from speakers about speaking time slot conflicts due to
airplane arrival/departure changes.  After that happens, THEN I worry about
doing a HTML friendly mobile schedule, etc.

Cheers