[ale] OT - Replacement Gate Remote

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu May 21 10:07:46 EDT 2015

So in a "duh" moment it occurred to me to look for the other litigant, Skylink, and "cloning remote" which immediately took me to this page:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKYLINK-Multilink-PD-318M-Cloning-Remote-Control-Replacement-318-MHz-Fob-/331187784095

 SKYLINK Multilink PD-318M Cloning Remote Control Replacement 318 MHz Fob

Based on what I read there it appears to be exactly what I wanted.