[ale] CentOS 6.6 Kernels?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed May 20 15:20:52 EDT 2015

My question was just trying to set my expectations around RHEL/Cent, nothing more.

Linux desktops do not really interest me much. For my desktop/laptop/netbook, I
run Ubuntu LTS Server with openbox, no DE. Also, I do NOT bother with non-LTS
versions.

Thanks to everyone who responded.  Let's call this "closed."