[ale] (last?) ALE-Central Meeting May 21

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed May 13 16:35:14 EDT 2015

As an FYI your email about the commitment never came to me before the one today at 3:55 PM.   I wonder if others got it.

I'd be quite happy to attend.

Is it possible creating a MeetUp would get more hits?   On that you can have people RSVP.
http://www.meetup.com/

For the RedHat MeetUp I've been doing RSVPs and attending faithfully for the last few months since I found out about it.

With the demise of AUUG I suspect those of us who think it important to periodically talk to others in similar jobs just because of the incidental knowledge transfer in addition to the presentations would be happy to come.

By the way.  Someone mentioned ALE-NW lost its room.  I thought that was a temporary situation caused by the merger of SPSU with Kennesaw State.   Anyway they usually suspend for the summer months.