[ale] SELF Registration

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun May 10 21:01:35 EDT 2015

Southeast Linux Fest 2015

SELF Hotel Rates ... there are still some $99/night rooms available.
Best to book ASAP. Tax is separate, of course.

Details:
 http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/
 June 12-14
 Sheraton Charlotte Airport
 Charlotte, NC

I checked hotels.com and booking.com - they were slightly more expensive and
didn't offer a few things booking directly through the SELF link did.

I haven't been to the SELF since they moved to Charlotte, but the people who
have say they do a great job. "It's huge."

Anyway - we don't often have something this good, this cheap, just a few hrs away.

Plus there are other events nearby
* BSides
* UbuCon
* Chef training
* Geeks with Guns
* GPG Key signing

Highly recommended if you want to learn things you didn't know and see how huge
Linux is around the country.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.