[ale] CentOS repositories question

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu May 7 17:35:26 EDT 2015

Looks like I’m going to need a lot more disk space than I thought!
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer

From: Brian Stanaland
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 4:33 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] CentOS repositories question

Jim's correct. This bit us once. We had systems set to update from "6" and were quite surprised when one of the packages we needed got updated. We changed to mirroring the 6.0 branch and everything was fine.

--Brian