[ale] ot: if you have spare time

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Mar 18 15:31:05 EDT 2015

Perhaps it is about training videos and they don't know you can capture the
video from android devices with zero or little HW investment?

There's an android remote desktop app too - from your PC, you connect to the
android device. Don't remember the name of that app - just that the security
implications freaked me out, so after 2 hrs playing, it was wiped.

i686 isn't new enough for that image.  I think it was 64-bit. He was clear that
a new CPU was needed.