[ale] ot: if you have spare time

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:07:14 EDT 2015

Yeah ... it is x86 port. I boot it  just to see the UI. Weirdly the apps
build in image are crashing all the time but these installed from Aptoide
like Mozilla Firefox works ok. Probably is something to do with the file
system layers. The Android 4.4 image from Android x86 project is much more
stable.