[ale] New hard drive procedure

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sat Jun 6 20:56:05 EDT 2015

On Saturday 06 June 2015, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Most of the used drives I've installed have failed within a few months.

Never had much luck with them either except the one in my firewall. About
seven gigs, bought it at the show in Marietta (back when they *had* a show
in Marietta...) and it has been in constant use since at least 09-14 2008.
Possibly a bit longer since I remember reverting to an older version when an
upgrade failed which would have reset all the time stamps.

William