[ale] Good howto for irc?

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Thu Jul 16 12:32:29 EDT 2015

I used to use ChatZilla for work. But we added a jabber server for
chatting with an outside company so I use Trillian since it can
connect to both. I don't particularly like it but I don't want to run
multiple chat applications.

--Brian

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Jim Lynch
<ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com> wrote:
> I've been real happy with ChatZilla, a plugin for Firefox.  At bit of a
> memory hog, but has the features I like/want.
>
> Jim.
>
> On 07/16/2015 11:19 AM, Preston wrote:
>>
>> On the linux side, XChat/HexChat/WeeChat (I'm not in IRC enough these
>> days to customize my clients).

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein