[ale] Good howto for irc?

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:19:33 EDT 2015

I've put PChat (portable) on a USB drive that I carry with me and also
in an encrypted volume in my Google Drive folder. It suits my needs on
the Windows side.

On the linux side, XChat/HexChat/WeeChat (I'm not in IRC enough these
days to customize my clients).

Preston
(Wermwud in IRC)

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
-Dr. Seuss