[ale] Good howto for irc?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Jul 16 08:54:59 EDT 2015

Without being too long:

- download Hexchat (free GUI for windows and linux) or wee chat (curses/terminal).
- connect to the freenode network. Hexchat and see hat have freenode available in their default server lists.
- type "/join #ale" or ask the client to auto join that room in its own way.

Hexchat is my personal preference. Windows users do not have to pay for binaries as they did with X-Chat.

Sent from my iPhone