[ale] Best Self-Hosted Cloud Solutions

Jason Jones jj at coloblox.com
Fri Jul 10 14:16:33 EDT 2015

We use Seafile at our data center and love it, some of our customers run
it also. All major OSes supported (even Raspberry Pi) with Android and
iOS apps as well. We have one firewalled off on a dedicated server for
all the important stuff and a public server on a VM that we use to
generate upload/download links to share files with customers.

Can't really comment on difficulty of hosting since that's what we do. I
can say a recent change in Seafile now syncs everything over HTTPS so
you'll have less ports to forward on NAT if you're not using VPN.

Jason Jones
Coloblox Data Centers
678.255.2600 Ext. 210
http://coloblox.com