[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:08:44 EDT 2015

+1 for the southside. I too am in Fayetteville and I'm pretty sure I can
find a free space to meet, cause "I know some people..." since I am after
all the Mayor and all. Furthermore, I would LOVE to have a hacker/maker
space here. There may be a chance of using some underutilized school space
for free. I'll check on that next week. Happy Independence Day to all!

Greg Clifton