[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Jul 4 11:56:35 EDT 2015

I'm only offering a place on the meetup pages (calendar, announcements,
reminders) - everything else is up to the core group who decides to run with it.

If you want to see how this works - drive to Smyrna on Sunday afternoon.
Tomorrow is the next event:
  http://www.meetup.com/GA-400-Linux-Group/events/223562432/
7 people have signed up to attend. Read the event description - I think it is
accurate.

On 07/04/2015 09:43 AM, Jim Lynch wrote:
> I've been periodically suggesting that for about 15 years.  No one seems to have
> wanted to organize it in the past, however.
>
> On 07/04/2015 08:38 AM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
>> Sounds like there is a core south-side group ready to form.

Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.