[ale] OT: OT: sending money overseas

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jan 8 10:56:32 EST 2015

On 01/08/2015 10:42 AM, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> Not sure about "channel" so far as Hulu itself goes.  As noted I’m actually
> getting the Hulu program via Comcast's internet site.

So ... magic incantation ... "hulu it crowd" found it.  Odd.

4 brit-seasons for free and 1 "season 6" special, also free on hulu.  No need to
sign in or pay for anything.

If you work in IT (especially corporate, desktop support), you NEED to see this
show to get 50% of all the jokes told by your peers. ;)

I get the feeling the "what channel is this" question was meant as a joke that
folks missed - I know I did.

During my last trip to London, I was surprised to learn that Doctor Who wasn't
on TV 24/7 ... actually, it wasn't on at all the week I was there. Not once.
However, I did snap a photo of the TARDIS outside Earl's Court station, after
walking passed it for 3 days and not noticing it was there. ;)