[ale] OT: OT: sending money overseas

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Jan 8 10:42:15 EST 2015

Not sure about "channel" so far as Hulu itself goes.  As noted I’m actually getting the Hulu program via Comcast's internet site.

I've been living in a hotel due to issues in my Condo so have been having to use Comcast.com/tv on my laptop to see "on demand" TV via internet since the satellite TV at the hotel sucks.   One can pretty much see most things "on demand" after login to Comcast that they can using it directly from  TV using the remote.   However, additionally there seem to be other things available such as The IT Crowd that can be selected.   I think it came up as a "suggestion" in my list and it was a good one.   There are ways to search.   Note that although this is Hulu it does have commercials like broadcast channels.

FYI:
Be sure what you pick shows no cost associated - do NOT select any "Streampix" unless you're already paying for that service (I'm not).   Any premium service such as HBO/Showtime etc... would also cost you if you're not already subscribed on TV (I am so they cost me nothing.)